Top of the towns. Paris is a classic “must see” venue at least one in a lifetime. It is rightfully considered as one of the most beautiful capitals in the World. Excellent food, culture, romance, elegance, shopping, pleasure and interesting museums like Le Louvre, Musé Picasso, Musé d’Orsay & Versailles.
By Paris most people come to think of the Eiffel Tower, which has become the very symbol of the capital. But Paris is a lot more. PROVIDENTIA takes you through the city to visit:
• Les Champs Elysées – the avenue of parades & prestige for luxury shopping nice restaurants and fancy bars
• The Latin Quarter – very charming historic area on the left bank of the Seine river with small alleys, interesting monuments and a lot of typical French café’s and bars
• Saint Germain – cosy district with Parisian atmosphere, excellent shopping and a lot of restaurants
• Montmartre and Sacre Coeur – Northern part of the city with its beautiful white church
• Opera – very central area of Paris with great shopping at “Les Grands Magasins” and a large choice of hotels
• Marais – the picturesque old Jewish district by the Place des Vosges and its pink historical buildings
• Montparnasse – Southern part of the town with mythic café’s and restaurants
• La Defense – today the modern business headquarter just outside of Paris
The international airport Charles du Gaulles is situated 35 km from Paris. From CDG airport most French major cities can be reached by plane or train (TGV). The other international airport, for all overseas flights is Orly, 20 km south from the city.